Plastic Bottle Caps
Plastic Closures for glass and plastic bottles
Plastic closures are a popular choice, especially for carbonated beverages, water and juice drinks. Tamper evidence bands provide reliable and consistent performance.
Sealing characteristics of plastic bottle caps make the cap suitable for returnable and non-returnable applications on plastic bottles or glass bottles. Consumers appreciate the easy opening and reclosing benefits of these plastic closures.
Request information by clicking Plastic Closures to send an enquiry to Finn-Korkki.
Plastic Closures with High Performance Features & Benefits
- Visual and tactile confirmation when the tamper evidence band breaks
- Consumer security and peace of mind knowing that package safety has not been compromised
- Built-in venting slots for safe pressure venting on opening
- Proven top and side sealing system provides optimum carbonation retention and preserves product freshness
- Liner sealing profiles to suit the customer’s specific needs ensure optimum sealing
- Quick and easy to open with consistent removal torques
- Excellent re-sealability
- Designed for “Pick and Place” and “Direct Pick-Up” application
- Easy to recycle, environmentally friendly
- Range of shell colours kept in stock
Plastic bottle caps are available in a range of bottle finishes including the popular MCA range and pilfer proof 28 for glass bottles and for plastic bottle PCO 1810 and 1881. PCO 1881 caps have options of two piece and one piece closures. PP28 bottle caps come with or without tamper evident bands.
Request more information by clicking Plastic Closures to send an enquiry to Finn-Korkki.